Excerpt from HIGHER AWARENESS
You are worthy!
"A person's worth is contingent upon who he is, not upon what he does, or how much he has. The worth of a person, or a thing, or an idea, is in being, not in doing, not in having."
-- Alice Mary Hilton
As a human being, as spirit manifested in form, you are innately worthy. Your worthiness does not have to be strengthened or improved. However, you may not PERCEIVE yourself to be worthy.
If you doubt your self-worth, consciously or unconsciously, you will limit the good things you will allow into your life.
Do you consider yourself worthy? It may help to answer these questions:
- Do you find it easier to give than to receive?
- Do you have as much money as you would like?
- Do you feel driven to improve yourself?
- Do you value other people's time more highly than your own?
- How would you feel if someone offered to pay you a salary of $1 million/year?
If you find you lack self-worth, don't despair. Just being aware of your self-worth issues will help you let them go.
"Every achiever that I have ever met says, ‘My life turned around when I began to believe in me.’"
-- Dr. Robert H. Schuller
"We cannot achieve more in life than what we believe in our heart of hearts we deserve to have."
-- James R. Ball